ART FESTIVAL "FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH"
HEICHAL SHLOMO MUSEUM, JERUSALEM
FROM NOVEMBER 10TH TO 30TH
The festival is designed to establish cooperation between Israeli artists who came from different countries and through group exhibition to present to the world the art of pluralism in Israel.
- Dan Groover, Pop Art & Street Art
- Gartner, Symbolism
- Orly Ziv, Expressionistic Naiv
- Yakov Lunski, Expressionistic
- Ephraim Loeb, photography
- Heike Zaun-Goshen, Figurative
- Tami Gutman, Expressionistic Figurative
- Daniel Siboni, Urban Photography
- Rami Ater, Abstract Sculpture
- Lilac Abramsky-Arazi, Abstract
- Itamar Mizrachi, Designer
Tuesday 10th of November at 7pm
Live music, pâtisserie & chocolate exhibition, interactive activities
Art event & Auction
Sunday 15th of November at 7pm
Tuesday 24th of November
Happening "Soul'Ame" Live Art with painting, music and poetry in live
Curator: Sarah SaHaD, Art'Drenaline CEO
Production: Art'Drenaline Company
Art'Drenline company aims to make connections and collaborations between the artists and the public, through cultural and artistic projects.